How to connect to internet on your laptop/pc using Aircel

Aircel pc connectivity using Nokia Ovi suiteAircel pc connectivity using nokia ovi suite, How to connect to internet on your laptop/pc using Aircel, Aircel pocket internet Nokia Ovi suite












Here I will explain about connecting to internet through your laptop/Pc using Aircel pocket internet and Nokia Ovi suite. Last week I was trying to connect to internet using my Nokia mobile in my Pc using Aircel and  I couldn't connect due to problems in connection settings.The problem was solved when I connected using manual settings.This made me think about sharing it here so that many people with related issues will benefit from it.Now I will explain what I did.First of all there are two types of connection setting options in Nokia Ovi suite : one is to select our country and network operator and it will establish the connection using pre-installed settings and the other method is to use manual settings.If you are trying the first method that is by selecting your network operator as Aircel,when you try to make the connection you will ended with an error message 'failed to establish a network connection'.For Aircel select the option to use manual settings and type the access point as aircelgprs and establish the connection.To select this option open Nokia Ovi suite>>select options>>connect to internet>>use manual settings>>type aircelgprs as access point without any space.
Now connect to internet with your Aircel mobile in your laptop/Pc,you will succeed.A screen shot of selecting manual settings option is provided below.

Aircel pc connectivity using nokia ovi suite,A screen shot of Nokia Ovi Suite with Aircel access point



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You